Body composition analysis is essential to completely understand health and weight as traditional methods of assessing health, such as BMI, can be misleading. Going beyond your weight, body composition analysis breaks down your body into four components: fat, lean body mass, minerals, and body water.
InBody body composition analysers break down your weight and display your body composition data on an organised, easy-to-understand Result Sheet. The results help you understand where your fat, muscle, and body levels are at and act as a guide to help you achieve your goals: whether that is shedding a few unwanted pounds or a complete body transformation.
What the test involves:
15 seconds of your time to quickly measure fat mass, muscle mass and body water levels. No dunking. No pinching. No discomfort. Simply stand on the device and hold the hand electrodes.
Who can take the test:
Anyone can take this test, unless you are pregnant or fitted with a pacemaker.
Preparation for the test:
- Once your purchase is complete, we will email you information on your appointment & to arrange a time that suits you.
- Do not eat for 3-4 hours before testing
- Do not exercise for 6-12 hours before testing
- Do not drink caffeine on the day of the test and be well hydrated
- Ensure access to both feet with removable footwear and socks
- Avoid putting lotion on hands and feet before testing
- £30 for one test