Online Coaching – £59 per month
Online training is ideal for busy people, looking for expert advice from highly qualified coaches. It is affordable, flexible and allows you to workout and eat healthily to your schedule.
- access to our Gym Gair Members Area on this website, where you can find:
- Workout videos & exercise demonstrations, so you can workout from home
- Gym Gair Recipe Packs, healthy recipes to help you succeed
- Meal Plans, to use as a guide to help you plan out your day
- Information documents on health & exercise
- Running programmes & advice, to help you achieve that running goals!
- You will gain access to PT Distinction, an online hub where we monitor your progress. You will get access to more workouts to do at home or in the gym and there is a tracking section to track your progress.
- You will be added to our closed Facebook groups and you will get instant access to our Fit in Fifty challenges at no extra charge, being part of the community, with interesting content and education on offer.
- We deliver a weekly live workout streamed to our closed Facebook Online Training group, this a great way to go over technique and answer any queries as well. All workouts remain in the group, so you have a good catalogue to choose from.
- You will have a weekly email check in so we can monitor your progress on your tracker or make any changes to activity levels or nutrition.
- We will calculate your daily calories, and macronutrient split, to help you work towards your chosen goals.
- Motivation & Encouragement from 2 coaches, who will help you set and form new habits towards a healthier lifestyle
This is not treated as a diet, there will be no meal replacement shakes! We will show you how to make significant progress and make good habits without extreme measures.
Hybrid Training – £99/month
Hybrid training includes all of the Online Coaching service plus the following:
- Online coaching with a once per calendar month coached session in the Gym Gair Gym or delivered remotely via Zoom. This gives you the opportunity to build on technique, adapt your programme and a great chance to have a face to face chat about your progress.
- Ideal for busy people who have access to a gym but are still looking for accountability, programming and monthly face to face to work on technique.
- You will have 2 coaches on hand via email weekly to submit your activity tracker and ask for advice.
- All the benefits of 1-2-1 training are included, but at a more affordable price point
Contact us if you would like to sign up to one of these services or for more information